Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mommy school

I started doing mommy preschool last year with Jack.  He loved it and I enjoyed having an opportunity to use my teaching skills.  I only do it a couple of times a week and I usually go as long he lasts.  Recently Charlotte has joined us and she loves it probably more than Jack.  She is such a little student. Then in September I started a co-op preschool with three other moms.  All the kids love it and look forward to it.  We just do it once a week so it's pretty laid back and Jack loves going to other peoples houses for preschool. 
We planted strawberries and watched them grow each day.  I was amazed anything grew the way Jack drenched them with water each day.
Making a volcano.

Window painting.
Kaden, Addie, Jack, Jude and Char eating the toast we "painted"
Doing the calendar.

Painting.



The co-op working on the letter of the week.
I spy letter dig.
Playing don't eat Frank.  Jack's favorite game.
Jack and Char doing letter writing in salt.

Tracing their names. 
Decorating Indian vests.
Playing the guitar.
Stamps.


Q-tip painting.

Marker books.



1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm amazed at how Charlotte participates in all of these activities. Jacob just destroys and we can't do anything constructive when he is around. So different.