And he's four! On the day Jack turned four everything changed, well at least according to him. He told/showed us how he can run fast, jump higher and ride his bike up big hills now that he was four. He was pretty thrilled about it. On his birthday I made snowman pancakes for breakfast and then we played at the explorations studio with dad (Logan got done with finals the day before-wahoo!). We had his birthday dinner and he requested hot dogs and salad and a watermelon cake. He got birthday packages from Grandma Alice and Great Grandma Matthews which he loved. He also got an automoblox car and a submarine from mom and dad. He got to stay up a little past bedtime and watch Curious George. Another big event of the day was Jack got to chew gum. He has tried gum before but kept swallowing it. I gave up and said he could chew gum when he was four. So we gave him a pack of gum. He swallowed two pieces on accident and then said maybe he will try again when he is five. I took some pictures of him at the Rotunda on campus. Such a handsome boy. Happy birthday Jack! We love you!
![]() |
| My favorite. |
![]() |
| When I take pictures of Jack I mostly just follow him around. Here he appears to be planking. |
![]() |
| Birthday dinner with the special plates and watermelon cake. |
![]() |
| Carefully studying it. |
| We had to test it in the tub of course. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment