We started a dating co-op with a three other couples. Greatest idea ever. So once a week, we get to go on a date for about three hours. In the past Logan and I have been quite creative with our dates so I was excited to see what we would come up with. Food. This is all we do, eat, eat, eat. Seriously, it's out of control. With that said, I don't know one parent that gets to eat their food slowly, peacefully, and still warm. It's so nice to just savor each bite all the way to the end. We are making our way around town to try all the famous C'ville eats. It's been fun.
 |
| The Flat. Crepe dinners and dessert. So good. |
 |
| Dumplings from Noodles and Dumplings. |
 |
| Lamb curry. |
 |
| Sweet Frog frozen yogurt. |
1 comment:
We've been doing the co-op for over a year now and it's the BEST. THING. EVER! We have 5 couples now and while our night to babysit is INSANE, it's SOOO worth the 4 FREE dates that we get! :)
Post a Comment