Sunday, November 18, 2012

This is Halloween

Halloween was fun this year but also a bit unpredictable.  With Hurricane Sandy, most activities were cancelled.  A few things ended popping up last minute and I still feel we had more than enough Halloween fun for the month.  Jack got sick again just like last year and ended up throwing up.  I am convinced he has a Halloween curse.
Having fun with a Halloween sensory dig.


We got TWO Halloween packages from the Grandma's in Utah.  We are so loved.  The kids loved them.

Carving/painting pumpkins.  Jack was really into this



Charlotte sucking on everything.  She has been quite the drooling/sucking teether.



The finished product!  Don't mind half-naked Smeagol in the picture.

We finished the night with a glow in the dark bath.  Of course with my camera flash, it doesn't look very glowy but it was.
Next was trunk or treat at the church.  Moved inside of course due to Sandy.

Jack with his buds Liam and Addie.

Costumes were somewhat last minute since I didn't even know if there was going to be a Halloween.  So I  did some borrowing getting bits and pieces here and there.  We are the Toy Story gang.  Woody, Woody, Ham and Jessie.

Little Ham was tuckered out.
Jack loved riding the bus to Trick or Treat on the Lawn.   He is always asking me to go for a bus ride.  Sometimes we just hop on until it brings us back home.
Headed to UVA on the Lawn.  Logan skipped class so he could come this year.







This giant creepy thing was inflated and would breath.  You had to reach in his mouth to get some candy.

Jack and Liam.



This doesn't look very appetizing but it was.  $2 Boo-ritos at Chiptole.














1 comment:

Scott said...

The title was not a sister connection-just plagiarism. I'm glad that Sandy did not completely ruin Halloween. I like the costumes. Chipotle burritos! One year on Halloween we stood in a huge line, wearing tinfoil, with our two boys dressed as a cow and a pig (the only children in sight) in order to get free burritos. I don't know if it was worth it.