Thursday, November 8, 2012

Things of Late

Here's the latest:
Time is just flying by and we are almost to our half way mark at law school.  We recently dealt with Superstorm Sandy.  Charlottesville was cautious, schools were closed and there was a bit of worry in the air, but just like lasts years hurricane, it passed us by.  Thankfully no harm done here.  Finals are approaching and Logan is busier at school.  I stay busy keeping up with the kids and house.  We have a huge support system and there are an insane amount of fun activities to attend.  In any given week it isn't unusual to have a couple playgroups, a couple of girls movie/fun nights, FHE activities, story time, sports games, and so on.  Needless to say, we stay busy.  We will be ready for Christmas break when it gets here.  






He built a temple tower.  Temples in the East have dinosaurs on top, not angels. 



We learned about farms one week.  Here we are delving into the chick life cycle.

This is an odd picture.   I did a little lesson with Jack about  eggs and chickens.  I boiled some eggs for him to play with  but when I turned around he was just shoving them in his mouth.  

Enough hair for a clip!



No comments: