Wow I have lots to catch up on. Jack and I have been in Utah for an entire month. I wasn't happy to abandoned Logan for two weeks (he joined us just before Christmas) but due to ticket prices and the effort it takes to get to Utah, I figured we better make it worth it. And it sure was, we had so much fun and were spoiled by family. So Logan took Jack and I to the airport at the crack of dawn on December 9th. The airport is only 20 minutes away from our home which is nice, but you have to have a layover if you fly out of Charlottesville which isn't so nice. So our first leg was 1hr 30 minutes on a tiny plane. Jack loved it. We then had a 3 hour layover in Atlanta followed by a 4 hour flight to Utah and then of course the 2 hour drive home to Gunnison. It was definitely a long day but we were blessed and made it with no problems or delivery of babies on the plane. We then had two weeks of family parties and playing. Jack loves playing with Gracy. Staci and Scott came on the 16th and Jack was thrilled to have some more friends to play with.
| Jack watching the airplanes at the Cville airport. He was super loud on the plane, narrating everything that was happening, and it was an early morning flight. |
| Just got back from a backhoe ride with grandpa. He cried a little the first time but after this he was always pumped to go. |
| We stole Gracy from school and had lunch in the playhouse. Both Jack and Gracy thought this was pretty cool. |
1 comment:
Glad your flight went well. Gotta love loud kids. Last time we flew Jordyn was just doing her normal chatting ,quiet enough that chad was sleeping,and a jerk in front of us turned around and shushed her. I wanted to punch him in the teeth. No worries though, I restrained myself.
Post a Comment