Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ugly sweater

Nothing says Christmas like an Ugly Christmas sweater and white elephant party.  That's why we were thrilled when our friends the Bunkers decided to take on the task of the throwing one.  I had my cherished ugly sweater that I received from Mysha at a white elephant party a couple years ago.  And I hit up Good Will (ps, Deseret Industries I miss you) for some sweaters for the boys and ended up making some due to the poor selection.  It was a fantastic party that was in need to give everyone a break from the stress of finals.  Jack loved playing with all the kids.

Just for the record, I am TRYING to look gross here.  I think we can all agree I succeeded.



Jack and Kai greeting each other with a hug.

I swear every time I turned around Logan was feeding Jack egg nog or soda.

The white elephant portion of the party.



Carson, Jack and Kai.  They were treating these end tables as drums and platforms to jump off of.

Vanessa the hostess and I.  Remind to not stand next to her when I am pregnant.


This picture is amazing.  What a bunch of dorks.  Adam Watts, Derek Bunker and Logan.

2 comments:

Scott said...

And that is the difference between you and I. I couldn't find ugly sweaters for the boys so I just said "Oh well" and bagged it. You couldn't find ugly sweaters for the boys and so you made your own.

Phil and Molly said...

I love the ugly sweaters! You are so creative, and I'm quite jealous. ps you look awesome! How are you feeling? Not too much longer till your baby comes!