Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Parade

The day after Thanksgiving there was a parade a couple blocks from our house.  It was held through a shopping center parking lot which sounds silly but it was actually quite impressive.  There were fire trucks, Santa, dogs, cats, candy and coupons.  Jack loved it and it was so fun to watch his reaction.

It was the day after Thanksgiving so naturally I bundled us up.  We were sweating to death with in minutes of baking in the 70 degree weather. 


Jack got lots of suckers!

I was surprised he wasn't scared of this giant dog.  He even gave him a high five.

Fire trucks!  Jack was in heaven.

We sat by our friends Stacey, Brian, and Kai Wotring.  Jack and Kai are good buddies who give each other lots of hugs.


1 comment:

Scott said...

I feel like something is out of place when I see pictures of you guys involved in holiday festivities. It's the 70 degree weather. It just doesn't fit. Have you been singing, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas?"