Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hammer Hammer

I am running out of energy and I feel bad for little Jack who is constantly pulling on my arm and saying"come here mommy, come play".  I randomly threw some stuff in the freezer one night and the next morning let Jack hammer away at the block of yellow treasures.  He found this pretty entertaining and although it resulted in a puddle on my floor it was worth it.




2 comments:

Nolan and Erica said...

You're so creative! And I love your blog because you actually update it! And your prego belly is so cute. I'm excited to see some cute pictures of your little girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute ideas! And cute pregnancy pic below! So ive seen on your blog that you guys play quite a bit of minute to win it games. I need to plan 3 for a party...preferrably games that people can do as a couple. I have a few ideas but thought of you so I wanted to ask...you are creative! Can you help? Email me. Missrissj@hotmail.com. I don't know the email address you use...I think I have your old one!