Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ice Skating on the Canal

Logan's family used to ice skate a lot on frozen ponds and rivers when he was growing up. Bruce saw a canal of water that was frozen and suggested we go.  It was so fun!  Jack was a little crabby that day, but I think he still enjoyed it.  We pretty much made it 3 hours without injuries.....until Gracy had a fall at the end and cut her hand, poor girl.  Bruce cooked his famous Bruce burgers and we brought hot chocolate and donuts.  It was unusually warm that day though so no one really felt up to the hot chocolate until the sun started to set.  Jack was loving Pierce and followed him everywhere he would go.  Hannah bragged up her ice skating skills before we got there and I secretly didn't believe her, but I must say, the girl can skate!
Some cute little ice skates you just tie on over their shoes with fabric.






Panorama!




Jack's awesome hat hair.




Gracy and Alli


Bruce burgers.  Yum!

BFFs Pierce and Jack.  It was really a one way relationship though.


This is a great picture.  Jack had a runny nose, face covered in Doritos, Pierces necklace on, and a chip and a hunk of meat in his hands.

The family!  Levi and Lacey had already left by the time we gathered for a picture.

Pierce and Jack on the tube.

1 comment:

Scott said...

If that's not small town fun right there, I don't know what is.