Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vroom Vroom

As long as I can remember Jack has loved cars.  It started with wheels when he was just a few months old and then progressed into cars and now it is any transportation.  I have bought him a few non-transportation toys and he thinks they are ok, but he just loves cars.  He is getting older and more into imaginative play.  One of my favorite children's toy is blocks so I decided to make him some road blocks.  They weren't too much effort and pretty cheap and thankfully he loves them.  At first we just did roads but now we built ramps and tunnels too.  I could play blocks all day with Jack.  It brings back my childhood memories of building elaborate cities with Staci and driving mini micros on them.








4 comments:

Scott said...

I hate it when you just make up really cool, easy, and fun craft ideas. Why can't I do that?

Chad and Mandi said...

Clever with a capital "C". Jack is such a cutie!

Nolan and Erica said...

Wow! You are so creative! I'm going to keep reading your blog when I have kids just to get really good ideas. And Jack is so cute I can't even believe it!!!

Kayela said...

I love that idea. I also have an obsession with blocks, maybe it roots back to playing blocks at Gma Mathews house;) I might have to steal this idea from you come Christmas time. Garrett would love this.