Our ward had a chili cook off and trunk or treat. I was amazed at how many crock pots of chili there were. Also people did a great job dressing up which is also fun. We have never been to a trunk or treat before so we weren't sure what to expect but I think we did it right. We were Curious George and the Man and Woman in the Yellow Hat. So we decorated our trunk like a jungle. Jack was so cute trick or treating and he even said thank you too. His favorite treat these days is suckers so when ever I remind him how we went trick or treating he says "suckies!"
 |
| Curious George in the Jungle eating his "suckie". |
 |
| Two little Monkeys. This is Jack's buddy Kai. |
 |
| I got Jack's costume on sale but refused to pay 30 for Man in the Yellow Hat costumes so somehow I pulled these together. |
 |
| Jack and Olivia aka Little Orphan Annie |
1 comment:
Cute monkey costume! And you and Logan pulled off the whurley gurgles wonderfuly! No, that is quite impressive that you put those together on your own. Well done! P.S. I'm just gonna keep warning you in hopes to prevent you from making the mistakes I did- don't let your kids eat suckers, they are cavity creators.
Post a Comment