As Stephen Colbert would say, this is the first installment of my 5 part series on Halloween. There was oodles of Halloween activities for us to attend this year. The first one we did was with the Virginia Law Families at Greenfield Farm. It was a crisp fall day and a great way to start off our Halloween week. Jack loved the many many slides and tractors and trucks. There was a giant slide, a corn maze, animals, pumpkins, and a hayride. We about killed Jack with our lack of communication when Logan sent Jack on down the giant black slide and I was not prepared. Poor kid got some serious whip lash. Thankfully he was willing to try again and ended up really liking it.
| Jack playing with trucks! |
| A slide. |
| And another slide. |
| And another slide. The one that almost killed the boy. |
| Feeding a turkey. |
![]() |
| We let Jack pick out his own pumpkin. He chose the pumpkin that was half way rotted and brought lots of fruit flies into our home. |

2 comments:
What a fun farm! Can we join the Virginia Law Family Society? You are very good at letting Jack do things on his own and make his own decisions. I think I try but end up influencing my children to do what I want in the end. I for see therapy sessions for them in the future where this is brought up as an issue. I shall try to do better . . .
Wow look at you starting to actually show! Lookin good!! Sounds like you had a super fun Halloween... no beggars night for you! And of course Jack would pick out the rotting pumpkin. Isn't that what boys do? :)
Post a Comment