We took Jack swimming to the indoor pool here in Cville. Swimming has been hit and miss with him in the past. Sometimes he loves it, other times he hates it. Luckily we got him on a good night and he loved it. He loved the slides as well as when we would put on his life jacket and let him "swim" his way through the lazy pool. We were the only ones there which was nice in some ways and awkward in other ways. For example, Logan and I decided to each take a turn down the big slide. Like we really care, but they were there. So I headed up to the slide when the lifeguard whistles, makes me stop and wait so two lifeguards can both run up there and get into position and watch us each take a turn going down like idiots. It was a fun night and we even topped it off with pizza and root beer. Its so fun having little family nights like this. Simple, but they are the best.
![]() |
| Jack loved the red bracelet he had to wear until he saw it the next day and suddenly freaked out and wanted it off. |



1 comment:
What a fun aquatic center! Do you have lifeguard fear like I do? I have an intense fear of having the whistle blown at me that has stemmed from childhood. You'd think now that I'm 27 years old, and most lifeguards are in their teens, that I'd get over it by now. But I'm afraid the fear is too ingrained for it to ever go away.
Post a Comment