Saturday, October 22, 2011

UVA Cavaliers Soccer

We recently took Jack to a UVA soccer game.  It was fun because they had a blanket section so Jack could run free while we watched.  Jack had recently been a little sick and it had been a day or two since he had thrown up so we figured he was okay.  Well after we stuffed his little face with Starbursts and peanut m&ms and let him run up and down the grass hills, we were quickly reminded that maybe he wasn't fully recovered.  He threw up everywhere.  I felt so bad for him.  I think everyone was pretty into the game and only one girl seemed to notice the flying vomit and walk the other way in disgust.  Sorry Jack, we will try to remember to be parents next time.




Waving his UVA flag.




1 comment:

Scott said...

I love Jack's cheesy little grin! I bet if you asked him, he'd say that throwing up was worth eating all of that delicious junk food. You aren't failures in his eyes.