I am not sure why I titled this post that, but it seems like it could be a famous line from a movie. I found some rain boots for Jack on clearance for 5 bucks at Target. It has been pretty rainy as of late and Jack always seems to end up in a puddle so I purchased those puppies right away. I kept trying to talk up his boots and get him excited but he cried when I first put them on kept acting like he couldn't walk. Then I took him outside and he understood and he was immediately in love with his new boots. He still gets wet, but these boots soften the blow a bit. They are a much better upgrade from his "bag-oshes" I made him last year.
| This makes sense. Especially since we no longer have a washer and dryer in our apartment and I have to pay for each load... |

No comments:
Post a Comment