I have been surprised at how quickly we have gotten to know people and make friends here in Cville. It is pretty easy to do because we are all in the same boat, hundreds of miles away from family and all going through the gruel of school. One family I started pestering long ago with questions about law school before I even had really met them was the Sturgeons. They are 2L's and they help teach us the ropes. Jenna and Ben have 2 little girls. Olivia is Jacks age and they have become buddies. Olivia shows a little more affection for Jack and will sometimes cry out in anguish and reaching out and screaming Jack when she has to leave. Jack appears neutral toward Olivia, but I know he really does love to play with her. They come over to play a lot and here we are doing some finger painting in the backyard.
![]() |
| Olivia painting |








1 comment:
You are such a good preschool teacher mommy! I love it. I love this painting. Plus I want Logan to make me a water table too. Just fedex it.
Post a Comment