Tuesday, July 29, 2008

USA! USA!

So I am pretty pumped for the Olympics (the song playing is the 100 day count down song to the Olympics in Beijing. Its pretty funny). I have always enjoyed the Olympics, but this year I just feel like being really excited for something and the Olympics just happened to be coming along so I guess I 'll be America's number 1 fan. Gymnastics is my favorite by far-especially the floor routine. The tumbling is amazing, but the dancing is a little odd. I also like track and field and swimming. And how about that Phelps? Rumor has it he eats 10000 calories a day. Can you imagine? Maybe I'll give it a try.

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

HERE HERE on eating 10,000 cals a day! Are you going to swim 40 miles a day too or just start off slow and focus on the eating first?

I had a witty comment on here, but it got deleted because of our dumb internet. I guess that's what happens when you try to be cheap!

The Trythalls said...

Hey, I was wondering who you think the right person would be:
Edward or Jacob
because I am all for Edward, if she doesn't end up with him I will be furious! I hate Jacob!!
You should just go buy it at walmart it is going to be 10 dollars, that isn't bad. Love you darling. ;)