Here's a tag, but it's for me!
Here are the directions:
1- Leave a comment on this post of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a lot or just a little - anything you remember.
2 - Next, copy these instructions onto your blog and see how many people leave memories about you!
2 comments:
My memory....Wedding Cake - 'nuff said! (we'll always have that to bind us together!)
Seriously though - I will never forget one of the first times I met you (ok, so I believe it was the second time) and you all showed up to watch LOTR in costume. I thought you were weird. Now, I LOVE that you and your family dress up for fun stuff. I propose that our next reunion, one of the nights we should have 80's prom night! How fun would that be?!?!?!?
I remember this one time you left a stray, mangy (pronounced mainjee), hairless, rabid beast of a cat squished between our front door and screen door. The poor animal was furious when it finally got out. The wounds are healing nicely though and my doctor says that the foaming at the mouth will subside any day now.
Thanks Sara
Post a Comment