What an eventful summer it has been so far. I was a little hesitant to stay in Logan for the summer (can you believe this is my first summer not living in good old G town- Sheltered!), but we've had so much fun. There always seems to be a festival of some sort and festival is my middle name! Last Thursday we attended my uncle's wedding. We also had the privileged to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. A place I highly recommend. The petting of the sting rays makes it worth the $8.00 alone. William had a hay day there.
Last week in preschool was Heroes week. I did this on purpose so I could dress as a superhero and superhero I was! I think I enjoyed it more than the children.
Going further back in time we went to Gunnison for the fourth of July. That's always classic. Lots of delicious food, fireworks, and swimming. It was also baby Adam's blessing. That boy is big!
Sorry this is brief but we are on our way to feed the ducks!
Last week in preschool was Heroes week. I did this on purpose so I could dress as a superhero and superhero I was! I think I enjoyed it more than the children.
| Amy, Alicia and me. |
Going further back in time we went to Gunnison for the fourth of July. That's always classic. Lots of delicious food, fireworks, and swimming. It was also baby Adam's blessing. That boy is big!
| The parents looking thrilled. |
Sorry this is brief but we are on our way to feed the ducks!
No comments:
Post a Comment