Logan and I just can't get enough of Planet Earth. I dare say it may have even replaced Simpson's, at least for now. The point is that the ocean is disgusting and I don't think I can ever swim in it again. I'm scarred for life.
I just received your comment on my blog. I didn't think of you, in fact I hardly ever think of you only when I see a beautiful sunset, flower, or anything that brightens my day....
4 comments:
Sara I must say I share your love for Planet Earth! I haven't watched the ocean one yet, but you have intriged me....
I just received your comment on my blog. I didn't think of you, in fact I hardly ever think of you only when I see a beautiful sunset, flower, or anything that brightens my day....
Hey Sara, I am happy to see you in the blogging world. So glad you stayed here for the summer!
I love your blog and I'm glad you started. You are my favorite crazy person!:) I'm curious to check out this Planet Earth you speak of...
Post a Comment