I'm officially a blogger. I resisted this as long as I could, but I fell to the peer pressure of technology. I couldn't help but feel out of touch with the rest of the world. So here I am. Let us blog away.
Oh Sara I just caved too, it really is fun though. Just think I can leave you little comments and there is nothing you can do about it. I mean sure you don't have to look at them, but curiosity will get you and you will always look. It is a cute blog, I guess...
Hey, nice to see you guys! Our baby doesn't have to be Logan in Logan anymore, haha! Anyway, if you guys want to see our blog, send me your e-mail address at jacks.sweety@gmail.com because it's set to private. Hope you're doing well!
3 comments:
Oh Sara I just caved too, it really is fun though. Just think I can leave you little comments and there is nothing you can do about it. I mean sure you don't have to look at them, but curiosity will get you and you will always look. It is a cute blog, I guess...
I'm WAY excited that you're a blogger now! WAHOO!!!!
Hey, nice to see you guys! Our baby doesn't have to be Logan in Logan anymore, haha! Anyway, if you guys want to see our blog, send me your e-mail address at jacks.sweety@gmail.com because it's set to private. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment