Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of Preschool

And just like that he is off to preschool.  I debated for a long time whether to put him in or not.  Being that I was a preschool teacher it felt unnecessary.  Also I feel the time they have it home is to be cherished.  It's only a few short years and then they are off to school forever.  We did a mommy co-op last year that was once a week for two hours.  But then Holden came along, Logan started work full time, and life got crazy,  So it is more challenging to have mommy preschool, but I do still plan to do it.  I finally decided to send him because he is such a social little butterfly who loves friends.  He just needs to play with kids.  I also decided it would be best for Charlotte to give her a chance to be the center of attention for a change.  Haha.  Not that that doesn't happen, but it's just different when Jack isn't around.  He was so excited to go and when I picked it up he acted like it was no big deal.  We sure love him.  September 2014. 


We have to have a jumping picture of course.

His shark backpack.  He was so proud. 
And hug for sister.  They are such good buddies.

No comments: