Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A few more I missed

My goodness I missed a whole chunk of stuff.
Jack woke up at 6:15 one morning, got him self a bag of carrots and turned on some Curious George. 
Preschool on sharks.  Jack's new love.
Sorting bears.
Music time at the Trinity church.
That little girl in front of the stage is Char.  She loved music time and wouldn't leave the stage once it was over.
Sidewalk chalk aka graffiti. 
I love his backwards J.
A daddy date to Lowes to build a valentines box.
Craigory loved Logan. 
Jack's creation on the window.  The hanging remote is my favorite.
We check a lot of books out from the library and Jack has been into sharks lately.  I maybe should start screening them before we read them.  Jack brought this page to me and had a lot of questions about it...
Char feeding Craigory rocks.
Working out with dad.
More food for Craigy.
FHE.
Monster truck painting.
Valentines breakfast.
Jack drew a car.
Playing.  Smart boy.

No comments: