Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Communicable Diseases

I figured I should document a bit about our travels to Utah.  If it isn't a horrendous 35 hour drive then its a 15 hour day of airports and flights.  We had two long days of flying to and from Utah for the Christmas break.  Overall our kids do a good job but we still couldn't get away without having some sickness, runny noses, throw up, poop, and crying along the way.  And we wonder why people get sick when they travel.

This is new.  Not only do you not have to touch a button to flush but toilets now automatically put a seat cover on for you.  I have seen it all.

Riding the escalator 1 million times to pass the time.

Watching the airplanes.


Jack carefully studying the emergency pamphlet on the plane.  Better safe than sorry.

I think between the 25 hours we traveled he slept about 1 of those hours.

Charlotte receiving and giving diseases on the gross airport playground.

More gross airport playground.

So tired.



Jack in his distraction station.

2 comments:

Alyssa and Eddy said...

The toilet seat cover thing is something I commonly saw when we were in Europe. It is kind of funny to see it now cropping up here in the USA.

Scott said...

How do you do it?