It has been awesome to have the Grandma's come for a visit. Logan took Alice and Jack to Monticello so while they were away Charlotte let me play dress up with her. Here are a few of the results.
 |
| You can see her birth mark pretty good here just above her lip. Sometimes its noticeable and other times you can barely see it. It's a red birth mark and the doctor said it will most likely fade. She also has a GIANT stork bite on the back of her neck. Thankfully that's not on her face. Looks like she got mommy's skin. Sorry Charlotte. |
6 comments:
Oh my goodness...she is so precious!! I love the pictures:)
Have I told you that you are my idol?! You take the cutest pictures and are so talented. Your subject helps out too!
So dang cute! Good pictures too! What is the background you used? It looks too fancy to be a sheet....I need to know! :)
So so pecious! I just want to hold her!
Hi! You make PERFECT babies! I thought Jack was so perfectly cute but Charlotte just might be even more perfect! She is so so adorable! And you took some great pictures! Love it! :)
Look at that cute little girl of yours! (Wow it's weird to say that since I have been saying "boy" for so long!) How cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment