Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Animals

One of our favorite Logan traditions took place this month, Baby Animal Days.  There is nothing we love more than a bunch of dumb, helpless animals to laugh at and cuddle.  We were especially excited to bring Jack this year so people would stop giving us dirty looks when I stood in line to hold a rabbit, we finally have an excuse to be there.  Our good friends the Carlile's came with us.  They are animal lovers too so we all had a delightful time.  Jack mostly just stared in deep thought at the animals, but once or twice he would give a smile.

Goats!


The train ride!

The train conductor insisted we had a picture with him. He was a nice fellow.


The Carlile's.  

Howdy howdy.

Bunnies!  Jack wasn't interested in them at all.  Crazy boy.


Erica sure was!





Finally a smile.  He liked holding the ducks beaks shut.  Poor baby animals take such a abuse I am sure.

2 comments:

Mysha said...

I love the picture of Jack poking the duck in the chest, the colors and lighting are Increable!!!(french like how Bomb-voyage would say it) Jack's cute horse blanket sweater is amazing with the rough wood walls.
A plus Sara!

Scott said...

So many new posts, so many comments. Good job on hanging eggs in the tree. As soon as we have a tree of our own, I shall also begin doing that. Baby animal days, someday I shall bask in your cuteness glory . . . I wonder what it is about cars that little boys love. Both of my boys went through a car phase around the same age. I remember William begging me to play "ars" with him for "two mins." A favorite car activity- car wash in the sink or a bucket of water.