We attended Richmond's historic Black and White Days. Ah, nothing like a good hick-fest to start off your summer. I can still remember the boy dressed in a spider man pajamas and cowboy boots last year. He was more entertaining than the festival itself. The highlight of the evening was the horse pull of course. They hook up teams of horses to a sleigh and slowly add weight until they have a winner. I told Logan we should try this with our rats. My money is on kitten rat.
I love this picture of Farmer Jack.

The pull.

It's like mini me. Am I right? Spitting image. Like father, like son.

Me and the Jackster.

1 comment:
You guys inspire me to get out and do stuff. Even weird local stuff like Black and White days. I say it every time but Jack is so cute, which is good because we can't expect he and Reese to fall in love if they aren't cute, right?
Post a Comment