Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mmmmm!

We recently introduced Jack to rice cereal. It was a big hit. Besides the fact he kept grabbing the spoon and gagging himself, he really enjoyed it. It has also seemed to slow down his acid reflux a bit. It's nice to not always reek of sour milk.




Ah the amazing bumbo. It is his "highchair" for now.

4 comments:

m said...

I think there should be something in science called the "reindeer effect." I don't know what it would be, but I think it'd be good to hear someone say, "Gentlemen, what we have here is a terrifying example of the reindeer effect."

m said...

p.s. your kid is so dang cute!

Scott said...

why is that bumpo pink? I thought you had a blue one. do you own two? glad you guys made it home okay. I miss Jackie.

Scott said...

Sorry- I meant bumbo. I always combine the words bumbo and boppy. Why can't baby items just have normal names?