Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seis De Mayo Feliz!

Happy Seis De Mayo! Our party was a day later than the Cinco De Mayo, but it was still just as flavorful and festive. Nothing says fiesta like a Cinco de Mayo party soundtrack, a homemade rat pinata, and fake musctaches. And to top the night off, we had homemade fried ice cream. Yum! My homemade pinata didn't last long- Madee took it out on the third swing. I ran out of time and threw that thing together. Next's years shall be grand. Can't wait for next years Seis De Mayo! I have a feeling these parties are only going to get bigger and better. Perhaps a burro is in the future...






3 comments:

Brad and Jenna said...

Jack looks good with a little stache!

Jennica said...

haha this has Sara written ALL OVER IT!!! Looks fun!

Scott said...

Wish we could have been there! What fun! We ended up celebrating by watching Go Diego Go. Hopefully next year I won't get sick and we'll have more fun.