Logan and I also did a little prep work for our Havasu hike this week. We hiked The Jardine Juniper on Wednesday after work. It is an 11 mile hike. We packed some snacks and headed to the trail. The trail was very scenic and beautiful. Even the 1500 year old tree that is on its death bed was entertaining to look at. We successfully did the entire trip in about 4 1/2 hours. I think we're ready for Supi!
Fat guys in a little coat. We weren't prepared and there was a shortage of jackets. Logan is wearing mine and I'm wearing my cousin Josh's.


4 comments:
I have 3 things to say:
1. I am so excited to keep up with you on your blog because I love you to death!
2. My family is going to the Heber Camp place in July and I am kind of having a bad attitude about it so I was glad to hear you had fun.
3. I did the Havasui hike a couple years ago and it was the greatest experience of my life! Have fun and take tons of pictures and if an indian offers you "herbal refreshment" don't take it.
Are you a professional photographer or something cause those pictures are AMAZING! (and I am being totally serious!) It looks like you guys had tonz of fun! I just feel like going on hike right now! The other day, I was telling Jared about our random trip to Goblin Valley when we slept in your car and had to leave at the crack of dawn so I could make it to work on time! Jared thought we were crazy but Oh that was fun! Great times! :)
http://logan.craigslist.org/zip/1226772324.html
Just thought you'd like to know...
I must admit that the picture of Erskin is really a professional pic of that little guy. I'm impressed with your talent of taking pics of them. I'm still thinking you and I should go into business together!
I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were in teh state of Arizona. So close, yet so far away!
And last - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the news you shared with me (ok, the fam). No one is happier than I! (Ok, maybe a few others, but still...)
Post a Comment