We had our three year anniversary on June 3rd. I can't believe I didn't take a picture. I bow my head in shame and am here by revoked of my picture taking. Not that there was much to take a picture of. We went to the temple, ate Cafe Rio and bought season 9 of Seinfeld to watch. Romantic!
We also hiked the Wind Caves. I told Logan that the hike would have been perfect if only we had caught a small snake. Well I am pretty cool and about 20 minutes later we caught a small snake. Staci and Scott were here from Colorado so we took the opportunity to meet them at Thanksgiving Point and go to the Dinosaur Museum. William was one happy boy.
Who is that creature in the corner? Shmeigal?
6 comments:
Ah hA! We are looking so good in those pics! Thanks for posting the one of Brad setting up the tent, It is a turning point in our relationship. It was fun roughing it out in them ther woods with yall.
I loved hiking the wind caves when we lived in Logan. The view is so pretty when you get to the top. Looks like you are making the most of your rainy summer so far!
I'm sad we missed your anniversary - so happy belated anniversary! Can't believe it's been 3 years (I still can't believe we've celebrated 5!INSANE). Can't wait to see you in August! Gracie's been praying for you guys...it's so cute!
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I just realized the other day that if you have a private blog it doesn't show when you have updated so I haven't visited your blog for awhile. I wasn't impressed when I did... Ok I will admit I am a little jealous of all the fun :)
Too weird that you've been married 3 years. And yes, you do resemble Shmeigal. :)
Hooray for summer! I'm pretty sure that you and Logan need to skip on down to St George. You can enjoy some 100 degree weather! Oh and William looks just like Scott!
Post a Comment