Well I'm way behind on posting so this is going to be very brief. A lot has happened lately. The highlights are as follows: I'm
pregnant, due December 25th; Logan took the
LSAT and aced it-
170, now we begin the long process of applying for
law school; we backpacked
Havasupai- AMAZING, yet we all thought we were going to
die at the end; the
4th was wonderful-fireworks, parades, boating, and BBQs. There it is, and now a gallery of pictures to follow!
The group. Only half made it out alive.





Our dear friend the stray, Mangy, who tagged along and ate our food.


Conner takes a leap!

Hiking down to Mooney Falls








Where ever Logan is, there are animals to be captured.

Scum!

Cooking dinner. Its amazing how anything is delicious when you're camping. Cup of Noodles? Gross.

More spelunking



Havasu Falls

Logan catching the Havasupai Centepede of Death that later bit Jason.

Me and Mckell catching some sun



I love this picture.





As Lynn Pickett would say, Just let those mules pass...

Our half of the group that hiked out late Sunday evening to avoid the heat. We look so fresh and alive. Little do we know whats coming...

As I said, only half the group made it out alive.

Logan and I really thought we killed Lafe by bringing him along. Perhaps it was all those extra rocks we stuffed in his pack when he wasn't looking.





9 comments:
Sara,
I am so happy for you guys! You're gonna be such great parents. We really do need to get together!
Love ya,
Cami
How fun! Havasupi is Gorgeous! Thanks for all the many many pictures! I loved them! I also love the hair cut! Beautiful! Happy 4th of July! God Bless America! :)
Congratulations! I love how you just casually mention that you are pregnant :) Your pictures are amazing, as always!
Didn't you just LOVE the hike... gorgeous! When I went I was one of those weaklings who put their pack on the mule on the way out. I thought I was going to die without a pack! But I would do it all over again!
congrats that is so exciting that you are pregnant you will love being parents its so much fun
Baby Mama... i can't wait to be on of those MANY Crazy people who come up to you to "Touch your Belly" JK i wont but congrats!!!!!! Havasupai is beautiful. I loved going there. other than the last three miles of the hike out made me want to lose my mind. the flippin Mules were movin faster than I was! Sad I know. but looks like tons of fun!
Life is good for Sara, congrats on everything!
I forget about you private blog people and I just checked yours and holy crap!!! You're pregnant!!! YAY! CONGRATULATIONS soon to be mommy! You'll be such a cute mom. Let me know when you find out the sex! And tell Logan good luck with the whole application process for law school.
Congrats!!! Boy, girl?? Havasupi looks like fun! I would die on that hike I'm sure....love your pictures!
Post a Comment