Sunday, September 7, 2008

We are the champions

We ran our first 5k on Saturday. Running is my challenge and I'm proud to say I've done it. Logan on the other hand runs like a horse- it was a breeze for him. It was lots of fun. I hope there are plenty more races to be run.

6 comments:

The Picketts said...

First of all, Congrats you super girl on finishing the race. From the looks of it, it was just barely (he he, just kidding). Second, i LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look! So fabulous! Miss you tons!

Seidi said...

you're a nerd. funny pictures.

Brad and Jenna said...

Im so proud you made it. I will be warming up for spinning. This could be interesting....

Seidi said...

oh by the way, the picture of Madee down below on the rock...she's totally being Ariel from the Little Mermaid. Am I right, or am I right.

Alicia said...

sara.

http://www.explodingdog.com/title/robotsdonteat.html

The Trythalls said...

I guess I am proud of you... I also just wanted to say that it was kinda good seeing you guys, and maybe if luck has it you might see more of Blake and I...