10 years ago I was:
1. in 7th grade
2. it was my first big year in the high school before they had built the middle school.
3. ugly- at least I had just gone from glasses to contacts
4. lets face it, I was just weird
5 things on my "to do" list today
1. feed the ducks!
2. go to church
3. have FHE
4. make marshmallow popcorn
5. read calvin and hobbes
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream!
2. junior mints
3. popcorn (caramel, butter, marshmallow, you name it)
4. chippies and salsa! or nachos
5. grapefruit (something I swore I'd never eat until Logan got to me)
5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. abuse my power and become evil
2. move out of this apartment! (our recent ordeal is the bathroom sink is clogged as well as our neighbor's sink. When they flush or plunge- stuff comes up our sink- words can't express)
3. burn this apartment
4. travel and buy a pet otter or lion
5. pay for Staci and Scott's law school
5 jobs I've had:
1. florist and cashier at a drug store
2. mowed lawns!
3. worked for my dad- excavation
4. worked at a swimming pool
5. preschool teacher
5 places I've lived:
1. Gunnison
2. Ephraim- just outside of Gunnison
3. Logan
4. Gunnison
5. Gunnison
Tag:
1. Mysha (yeah right)
2. Mrs. Stacy Gillins
3. Seidi
4. Staci Jackson- make your self a dang blog
5. Diana (have you done this already?)
1 comment:
Seriously, Staci needs to get a BLOG!!!!! :o) (Not sure why I'm yelling at YOU about it...I'll send her a text right now).
Post a Comment