Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

Mysha and I came up with this great idea a while back to kidnap our husbands and abandon them at the circus. Well our plans partially fell through and we ended up just taking them to the circus. I tried to be sneaky about it, but Logan kept "accidentally " figuring things out. He didn't know we were going to the circus, but he knew more than he was supposed to. We left Saturday afternoon. First we stopped in Sardine Canyon for a picnic. Circus animal cookies were for desert. Then we continued south. We parked by the gateway. They still couldn't figure out what we were doing even after many hints. There were signs posted all over town for the circus and crowds of people carrying all sorts of circus paraphernalia but they were still clueless. Finally Jason put two and two together. It was so much fun! The highlights were definitely the elephants, tigers, the goats riding mini horses, and the rebel riders.


The picnic. Mysha opening the circus animal cookies. A creature hiding in the field. . More circus cookies. I also posted another shirt I designed thanks to Mysha ( she does most of the work).



6 comments:

The Picketts said...

First - that sounds like lotsa fun. I want to go to the circus, but then I feel like I'm too much of an animal rights activist and I get depressed! (Weird, I know).
Second - I LOVE the pictures. Next to the "mysterious creature," my favorite was the picture of the leaves. GREAT fall pic!
Third - Your shirts are cute! But, I can't tell what your last shirt says...please enlighten me (as I have an idea, but not sure if it's the right one!)
And last but certainly not least - we can't wait to see you soon! (8 weeks or close to it?)

Anonymous said...

Here, here, Diana! I too do not support such blatant displays of animal cruelty. The circus sickens me. You sicken me. Ok, maybe that was just a little harsh. At least you had a good time! (maybe, deep down, I am just jealous)

Jayci said...

Um...so I came across your blog somehow & thought I'd say hello! It looks like you're having fun which for you is always a given! You're so cute & I love your shirts!

Gaven said...

Do the chickens have large talons?
Hey I'm glad you have a blog and next time we are in Logan we will let you know! Congrats on the 5K you should get ready for the Salt Lake half marathon on April 18th!

The Trythalls said...

Just wanted to let you know that I ran Blake's face in that celebrity thing and he got Ashley Simpson too! You guys are look alikes.

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!!!! :) email me your email address so i can add you to mine!
missrissj@Hotmail.com

merissa