Wednesday, November 6, 2013

And we're back

We have a bucket list to accomplish before we move back west so we wasted no time and headed first to a trip in Richmond.  We went to Maymont, a mansion with lots of land, animals, and hikes.  It was a humid day, my Achilles heal, and I was a tad cranky on our hike but everyone else had a great time.  Afterward we went downtown for some ice cream and to window shop for a bit.  We picked up our friends from the airport and then grabbed dinner on our way home.  

At Maymont.
Looking at the geese.
Spotting the bald eagles.

Downtown Richmond.  The kids really enjoyed this window cat a book store soaking up some sun.
Back in C'Ville.  Char headed out in Jack's rain boots.
We make this walk a few time a week.  Jack picking flowers.  Such a little nature lover.
The eagle carving we always pass.
No reason for these, I just love how sweet they look when they sleep.
Well I don't know if sweet describes it, but they are fun pictures.


No comments: