Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Play Museum

On Wednesday we went to the Strong Museum of Play.  It was so fun.  It was nice to have a laid back day as well.  Due to hotel mix ups, the Mellors headed to New York City a day early so we were solo at the museum.  This place was insane.  I think it's the largest children's museum in the US.  There was so much to do.  We were there 4 hours and still hadn't made it through the whole thing.
Part of the Train wing.
Train ride.
Flying an airplane



With all the things to play with, Charlotte's favorite was still the books.  They had bookshelves everywhere that were themed the same as the exhibit.
Her cute face.


This little grocery store was my favorite.  I would have died as a child to play here.  You got to shop for your own food  and then check it out and even print out a receipt.  Char loved pushing her cart around and loading it up.


Char loved Sesame Street land.
Jack on the news with Rosita.
Lego land.
Jack climbed the beanstalk.


 
Jack told us he was doing his homework.  I guess this is what he thinks Logan does all day.


1 comment:

Chad and Mandi said...

I want to go to this museum so bad! It looks so cute! Actually, I want to copy your whole New York trip and take the trip myself. And have I ever told you that you have some of the cutest kids on the planet? Cause I have that thought every time I read your blog.