Sunday, January 13, 2013

2nd Annual Bunker Christmas Party

We attended the Bunker 2nd Annual Ugly Sweater/White Elephant Party and it was a hit as usual.  I screened Logan and I some ugly sweaters.  The White Elephant gift exchange is always funny because you get a wide range from weird to dirty to very weird.  We also played some Minute to Win It games Christmas style.  Can't wait for next year!
Me and Logan.

The girls in their ugly sweaters.  

The guys.

Logan's sweater.  Howl yourself a Merry Christmas.
I went Beiber style.  All I want for Christmas is you!!! Love, Justin


1 comment:

Nolan and Erica said...

What great Christmas sweaters! So glad to see you and Logan are still a little.. strange! I miss you guys!! And I don't know where Jamie is moving. I will talk to her and see what she says and then let you know. Wouldn't that be awesome if she moved close to you?! Anyways, I haven't commented on your blog in a while, but I do check it quite often. And no I didn't go to any buffets after my half marathon. :( I actually slept. For like 5 hours. But I will go to one after the next one.. maybe you can do it with me!! Oh yeah and your kids are ADORABLE! I just love how cute Charlotte is and Jack is so big! It's amazing!! PS come visit us soon!!! (Or maybe we'll come there... it looks nice...)