Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Halfy Birthday Charlo


Ah what a sweet baby girl.  We are loving seeing little Charlotte grow up.  Thankfully her nicknames are morphing into more endearing names than Charget and Chargees (although these names do pop up here and there).  We often call her Char, Charlo, and Lo Lo.  She is still an amazingly pleasant and happy baby, although she is quite a mama's girl.  She loves Jack and squirms and squeals when she sees him.  She has had a lot of Firsts recently:
first laugh on June 5th when I was tickling her
first official rolling over with no help July 24th
and first tooth popped through August 2nd
She is a little water baby and loves bath and even cold swimming pools don't seem to bother her.  She is close to sitting up alone and can finally ride in the shopping cart with out the car seat.  We love her lots and can't believe how fast she is growing up.
I finally got around to giving her some solid food.  At first there was no reaction, but now she gets giddy and drops her mouth open as soon as I put her on the table.  I think she will be a good eater.  
She loves Jack and is fascinated with him.  She is always searching around to stare at him.  He can almost always make her laugh. 



She loved eating her bib the most. 


Halfy Birthday!


Jack was insisted he help Char blow out her candle.

We love you Lo lo!



1 comment:

Scott said...

I like the nickname Charlo. She is looking more and more like Jack. Squeeze her cute chubby cheeks for me!