Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Little bit of lately

Here is what we have been up to lately.  We had a little pinic for FHE in our back yard.  Jack ate two hot dogs.  Jack loves to play ball with his dad.  We bough him a basketball of his very own but still insists to use Logan's basketball.  We also went to a Copeley Picnic that was catered with yummy fried chicken.  I was lucky enough to volunteer and get to run the sno cone machine.  I was secretly bummed but it turned out to be  pretty fun in the end.  I am an expert sno cone maker now.  They had a magician too.  He was no Houdini but still fun.

Having a FHE picnic in our backyard.  Kind of an odd picture.

Playing some BBall with dad.  We bought him his own little basketball but he insists on using the "big ball"





I helped do sno cones at the Family Housing Picnic.  I made Logan's sno cone special with 7 pumps of syrup.  It was disgusting but I double dared him to eat the whole thing.  He couldn't do it.




At first, I made Jack's with just ice but he quickly caught on that thats not how they are supposed to be.


There was a magician too.


Jack didn't care for the magician when there was a playground near by.



No comments: