Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where is my hand sanitizer?

Jack was born in December, the height of communicable disease season.  So we were super paranoid, didn't take him to church for 3 months and hand sanitized all the time.  Then Jack turned into an energetic little boy and I just can't keep up with his diseased little hands so I just go with it now.  Logan's parent's house is really just a fun zoo.  Between the kittens, cats, dogs, horses, and other season animals that have been caught on the farm, there is always something to pet, squeeze or torture.  Then we have our tadpoles and rats.  Jack pretty much always has tadpole hands and he has recently taken great interest in our rats (now rat) and I will randomly find the cage open and Jack dragging a rat around.  And we found a baby bird that fell out of our tree.  He only lasted a day though.  So far no ringworm so hopefully it will stay that way.
Tadpoles.  Jack has tadpole hands about 3/4 of the day.
We saw this baby bird fall about 20 feet to the ground.

Why not pet a diseased bird?

Jack driving his car on the kitten.


2 comments:

Lacey said...

I was the same way with Kayda but didnt take her to church for like 5 months! I bet he is in heaven with all those animals! he is so cute!

Scott said...

The picture of naked Jack driving the car on the scraggly little farm kitten is my favorite picture ever!