Monday, March 28, 2011

Cleanin' the Sink!

When I first moved to Logan, one of the first things that caught my eye was these bumper stickers all around town that say "I cleaned the Sink at Angies".  It peaked my interest and it turns out in order to receive one, you have to eat a "sink" full of ice cream from the hometown restaurant Angies.  I vowed I could do it all by myself and one day would.  Well here we are almost 5 years later and I have yet to step foot in Angies ("Where the locals eat" is there is slogan).  That was until Friday.  We went with the Lloyds determined to clean the sink.  We ate first which filled us up so cleaning the sink was a little rough but given the right conditions I think Logan and I could have done a sink on our own (with mostly my participation, I can eat ice cream like its nobody's business, its a Pickett thing). 

The Sink!


The Lloyds


Mission accomplished.  We got our bumper sticker

3 comments:

Scott said...

So many comments . . .
First, why is the ice cream in a sink? Is this supposed to make sense or am I missing something?
Second, bananas should not be aloud in an ice cream eating challenge. Strictly ice cream only.
Third, I don't like your lame excuses as to why you didn't finish it on your own. You had your chance and you failed. I am a bit disappointed, but also craving some ice cream now! Maybe I'll go clean the sink.

Steven and Tanesha said...

I always wanted to try that when we lived in Logan!

Alicia said...

I am so proud. We never cleaned the sink.