Jack finally had his first hair cut at almost 15 months. Too many strangers have called my son a girl. So even though I liked his long locks, I figured it was time. My friend Whitney who does my hair was kind enough to do Jacks too. He was a good boy and didn't seem to mind. We kept it pretty long still and I think it is pretty cute!
 |
| The before. |
 |
| The after. I am still not sure how to style it so its a tad funky here. |
 |
| Jack has a shoe fetish. Whenever we go to playgrounds where you have to remove your shoes, instead of playing Jack just spends his time gathering up everyones shoes into piles. |
3 comments:
Finally you hippies!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3993247
That's a link to the high chair. We love it. There are some cheaper and some more expensive. There is one that swivels which may be a nice feature. The fabric does come off (but it's a little tricky) but that is nice because it gets gross and needs to be washed. But it is awesome.
Sorry- I should have just sent an e-mail but I forgot to say that I also love that it comes apart really easily. I packed it in my suitcase last time we went on vacation. Ok, I'm done now :)
Post a Comment