Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little Jackie

For some reason Jack is often mistaken for a girl. I am not sure why this is. So today when the cashier complimented me on my "little girl," I was about to be offended until I looked at Jack. He was wearing a sweater that Logan had called "too girly" and now that I think it about it, it very well could have been made for a girl. He had my necklace around his neck and my lip gloss in his hand. I was just handing him things to play with that were close at hand to keep him busy. His long hair sealed the deal. He looked like a girl. Poor Jackie. This is the second sweater I have purchased him that was made for a girl. I am not sure what my subconscious is doing.


This one was on purpose. I was making a headband for a friend who is having a baby girl and I was using Jack as my size reference. He just looked so irritated as I kept trying it on him that I had to take a picture.

3 comments:

Seidi said...

So I officially hate that your blog doesn't tell me when you update it. I think you haven't updated it for months but decide to click on it anyway. I then find that you've posted like 5 times! Anger. I'm especially mad because I missed the post about Punxsutawney Phil. It just made me smile, by the way. So why does your blog do this to me? And about little Jackie...that sweater does look like a girl one. He's pretty cute as a girl, though.

Kayela said...

ha ha, this seriously made me laugh out loud! Garrett has been mistaken for a girl several times also, maybe I should take a second look a what I'm dressing him in too ;)

Amy Watts said...

Ha! It happens to us too. If Reese has her jean jacket on and no headband people think she is a boy. I hate it, but I'm not going to plaster her in pink all the time. Oh- I hope it's ok but I'm talking about you on my blog and stole a picture :) Let me know if you don't want to be my friend anymore and you can uninvite me from your blog