This year for V day Logan and I decided to go homemade. After much thought I decided on the Snuggie, or as I would call it the Snuglet, for Logan. It was well with in my sewing capacity. I really wanted to make him one out of wolf fleece just because that would be awesome, but this basketball material was on sale. I felt like I was in the 8th grade making a blanket for my boyfriend. It was lots of fun to make. I had no idea what Logan had up his sleeve for me. I hadn't seen any evidence around the house of anything. He surprised me with a t shirt he had made on my Yudu of his bio-reactor. It even had glitter on it. This may seem lame, but that bio reactor has run our lives for the past two years as he has worked on his project and so I am proud to wear it on my shirt. He later told me this was his second choice of gift for me. When I asked him what his first was, he said as serious as ever:
"I was going to make you a robot. But it started getting into the hundreds of dollars to get all the parts so I changed my mind." Ha ha. I love it. I guess his plan was to construct a heart shaped little love robot to go around the house and be my pet. Makes sense right?
We sticked to our theme with a meal brought "home" and bought with Logan's "made" money from Costa Vida (I will take any excuse I can to not cook). Then topped it off with homemade ice cream cake and homemade movies from our marriage that we have never gotten around to watching. Happy V Day!
![]() |
| The t shirt Logan made me with his BioReactor on it. |
![]() |
| The Snuglet! |
| The delicious ice cream cake I made. It was a red velvet cake with chocolate chip ice cream and cool whip frosting. Yum! |



2 comments:
That blanket is hideous- in a good way. I love it!
Wow, so many things to say about that . . . How did he get the picture of the bioreacter to put on the shirt? The snugglet looks so comfy- I want one. Delicious ice cream cake- I want one. "I was going to make you a robot" lol ahhh that's classic. You guys are dorks, but fun dorks.
Post a Comment