Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photo Phun

My friends have some adorable kids! I decided I must take advantage of this and take a few fun photos of them. It was so fun. I am going to say fun a few more times... fun, fun. First I did Riley's pictures at the Boneville Trail. He just turned two and was hilarious. Most of the time I was just running after him. There were a lot of blurry pictures from that shoot. And then I did baby Aiden's pictures who just turned two weeks. He decided not to nap the entire time, but was such a good baby. We only got a few of him, and he is a keeper.









2 comments:

Scott said...

Well done, my friend, well done!

The Picketts said...

These look GREAT! Who's your "mentor?" ha ha. I can tell you how to "fix" the blurry motion pictures. It's amazing what your little camera can do! I can give you the run-down at Christmastime.