I can't believe how quickly Jack is growing and learning new skills. Some of his most recent are feeding himself ( as well as putting non edible things in his mouth), crawling, pulling to stand, climbing flights of stairs, and cruising along furniture. I think in the next couple weeks or so he will be walking. I can barely keep up with this kid. My house looks like a tornado hit.
3 comments:
He is honestly so cute! When does or did he turn 1? Wait, I just remembered it is in December around the 19th. Sometime in a private conversation I will tell you why I remember that! All pictures you put up of this little guy just make me smile, and despite the destruction tornado and the walking garbage disposal, I am sure it all makes you smile too!
I'm so happy your child is playing with a turkey baster. You should put that on a holiday card.
I was wondering that big yellow thing was. Of course, a turkey baster. What else? He's so cute!! Let's get together soon, please.
Post a Comment