As I have said we love Bear Lake and better yet, we love to mooch off our friends so we get to go there. Well this time is was the lovely Bennett family who pitied us and brought us along. Unfortunately Danny was out of state and didn't get to come, but we had fun playing with Seidi and Charlie. It was a quick trip, especially because it started to get stormy once we got there. We played on the beach and ate delicious food...Mmmmm! Bear Lake food is the best!
Charlie in his hole
Like I said, it was windy
Seidi and I forcing our boys to be best friends
Eating dirt always puts a smile on Jack's face
We would bury Jack's toes and Charlie would help him find them.
The boys
2 comments:
Jack is teence, Charlie is extra teence! They are about the same size! Jack is such a cute baby- he could be a baby model.
Paricuou: to commit an act of thievery by mistake.
I'm glad we made a post. :) So how come my blog doesn't tell me when you update yours? It has said "6 months ago" for ages. Weird. I forgot about Charlie finding Jack's toes. Love it.
Post a Comment