I discovered a little walk way that runs along the twin creeks next to our house. It's a little ghetto, but we love it and it is so much better than walking along the road next to all the traffic. Jack and I usually make a trip there once a day or more. Ducks are common and sometimes we even get to see things like dogs, cats, snakes, crows, and the river monster. Jack's favorite thing to do is to pull leaves off the trees as we pass and then eat them. It has almost become an instinct. In fact, today I had him in my arms and I walked past a plant in our house; immediately he stuck his hands out and ripped a handful of leaves off and my plant fell to the floor. Looks like we have a little herbivore on our hands.
Jack's stump. We always stand on this and let him stick his toes in the water.
2 comments:
you have a very cute herbivore.
my word verification is "broopi"
Maybe Jack isn't getting enough to eat and that is why he is resorting to eating trees and bushes.
Post a Comment